Meet the Asscher family:
We are Edward, Lita and Mike Asscher, 5th and 6th generations of a 154 year old Dutch family business. We've long been known for innovative diamond cutting, creative diamonds and cutting diamonds. Together we collaborate to drive Royal Asscher's legacy and collection into the future.
Edward started in the rough diamond department of the family business, learned about the international diamond business by working together with his father Louis. He currently concentrates on strategy and corporate social responsibility and is the inspiration of the family.
Lita is the creative force behind the brand, her inspiration comes from global influences reflecting the moment of celebration and sentiment.
Mike's expertise is in the cutting of diamonds-always looking for unique and innovative ways of re-imagining diamonds. He follows in his father and grandfather's footsteps situated in their heart of Amsterdam.
What Makes Us Unique :
As a family business we hope to build quality relationships with likeminded partners, who share our passion for diamond craftsmanship. As a renowned i nternationa l jewe l ler our aim is to deliver a blend or provenance, prestige and progressive, and effects to our customers - a recipe for success.
· Our first consideration is beauty, we cut our diamonds to reflect the natural essence of each unique stone. These lasting heirlooms are a symbol of love and celebration to be cherished for years - as diamonds should be.
· We are reliable and are unwavering in our dedication to uphold the values of our family.
· We make the celebrations and personal moments of life exceptional, memorable and luxurious.
· We believe there is a relevant place for the legacy and tradition our family started 164 years ago.
· In this fast-paced world of commodity and mass production, we are proud to offer a unique and personal experience.
· Our purpose is to continually provide exceptional quality, design and innovation to the bridal and fine jewelry market.